Banners

Blast Yaself Search Bar

Custom Search

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My friend Claws

He makes beats and sells them for cheap. Why am I telling you about this great producer/trackmaster? I have arranged a deal with him since he makes extremely good beats any buyers I draw over to his site that make a purchase; he is willing to split that money with me 50/50. Also i love the people who read our blog posts =D So the only thing I ask for in return is that you tell him "CxStackz" gave you word of him. Thanks and keep on reading updates of BYS =P

You can check him out here : http://www.clawsbeats.com/

One beat for $10; very cheap in the music business now a days
Five beats for $20; Oh look the more the better deal =) {Saving $30}
Ten beats for $35; Wow an even better deal =D {Saving $65}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

OnBux PTC